Dedicated to Serving Our Clients
At Peebles Law Firm, our team is dedicated to being accessible to our clients, to providing individualized attention and to delivering experienced, skilled legal representation. Attorney Stafford R. Peebles Jr. has more than 40 years of experience and is an effective, aggressive trial attorney. Our full-service law firm is dedicated to fighting to protect our clients' rights in many areas of law.
Full-Service Law Firm
Our full-service law firm is dedicated to being accessible to our clients and delivering responsive, approachable service. We understand that the reasons to hire a lawyer involve difficult financial and personal situations. We take the time to listen to our clients' needs, and we fight vigorously to protect their interests. Contact us to schedule a free initial consultation.
- Business: Peebles Law Firm helps create business organization, gives informed advice and helps resolve disputes if they do arise. With his vast experience, Mr. Peebles can help with all aspects of business organization and litigation.
- Real estate: We help individuals and businesses in the acquisition or sale of real estate and real estate closings. As an experienced trial attorney, Mr. Peebles provides aggressive, yet professional representation in the courtroom, fighting for his clients' interests.
- Estate planning: Whether you need help with a simple will, a power of attorney or a complex trust arrangement, we will help you plan for your future, no matter what happens.
- Probate and estate administration: Estate administration is often a difficult and confusing time for people who have recently lost a loved one. Our team is committed to guiding you through the process from beginning to end.
- Bankruptcy: Struggling with debt affects all areas of your life. Let us help you get the fresh start you need.
- Personal injury: If you suffered a serious injury due to the negligence of someone else, we will vigorously pursue maximum compensation on your behalf.
- Workers' compensation: When serious injuries occur at a place of employment, it is important to have an experienced lawyer dedicated to listening to your needs and fighting for your rights.
Contact Your Forsyth County Real Estate Attorney
We are located at the corner of Cherry Street and First Street in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, where there is ample free parking. Flexible appointments are available to fit your schedule. Contact us online or call us at 336-723-7361 to schedule your free initial consultation with a Winston-Salem real property attorney.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.